Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Note of the Day


A deep transformation is taking place, again. This time going deeper in my soul and re patterning my brain. replacing old paradigms with new ones. I'm calmly finding peace and letting it bathe me with gentleness, but staying for good. Life has put me into a place where there was nothing else to do but look inside, find what needed to be worked with, find imbalances and go towards my essence. Come back to who I truly am and reprogram my thoughts, my beliefs, understanding my divinity and believing in it with all my soul. It's a wonderful time on Earth and I'm proud to be part of this huge transformation. The world is waking up, together, expressing Love and spreading Light. All my prayers and blessing go to everyone around the world who is peacefully fighting for ascension, disclosure and a better place to live. My heart is filled with Love, Peace, and Light.
I'm grateful for everything I have, for my divine essence and my awareness in this moment.

With Passion in my heart.

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!!