Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inspiration

Reiki is not a practice, is a lifestyle, is something that someone IS, not brings or channels.
I am Reiki, I don't practice it.
I act in my life in the Reiki state.
I elevate my vibration transforming myself.
I talk to people and carry on with my life being one with All That Is.
I send Love, Light and project this state to all around me just to remind how much they are the same.
I don't heal you, you heal yourself.
You ask for me, attract me, as a reflection to see yourself, to get to know yourself better and better.
I'm just a tool and a mirror.
Look in the mirror, see what you have manifested in your life.
Clean your beliefs and blank your mind.
Listen to the silent noise of Universe.
And let it talk to you.
Let it show itself to you.
Listen to your heart, not to your mind.
Act upon your inspirations without delay.
Do not over think a decision.
The craziest it sounds, the better it is.
Believe in miracles and magic.
Let the Universe bring what you want and need.
But most of all, Love yourself, accept yourself, with everything, positive and negative characteristics.
With no self love, there's no liberation, no inspiration and no transformation.


I love myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!!